- Having the girls home from school during Spring Break--but also having them at Art Camp for a few hours a couple days this week. :) Balance.
- This face: (I cannot believe Addison Grace is 3 months old already!)
- Geneva's growing love of everything written.
- Watching her read to her cousin.
- Family weekends. The kids are getting bigger and we're able to experience them in different ways lately. Their relationship with one another is developing and it's been great to watch.
- Carving out the time to update my blog.
- Visits from Papa Mike and especially watching him and Geneva enjoy a game of chess.
- Bedtime. I love it lately. The girls are becoming very independent and there is less and less for me to do--but I still get to read to them when it's not "Daddy's turn."
- These new labels I just got that have inspired some simple, new packaging:
- When she "helps" me with the laundry. Ok... maybe I don't actually "love" this all the time, but I try to be positive and patient, hoping that it will payoff in the end when she actually becomes effective at folding clothes.
- Pilates. On the Reformer. Addicted.
- Doing Pilates with Greg whenever he's home on the weekends.
- Watching Geneva thrive in her school.
- The way my kids eat almost anything. They're amazing in that way and I try to acknowledge this in them and compliment them on it often.
- Cooking for a family that lets me know how much they appreciate it.
- Affectionate moments I happen to catch with the camera in-hand.
- The flowers my mom, Debbie, planted in February in the pots on the porch. They are one of the few signs of spring around this drippy place!
- Sister Performances
- Listening to our "Morning Song" each day. It's Rhianna's, We Found Love. The best part is when we all start jumping up and down with our arms in the air. It's a lovely way to get going in the am before the caffeine has kicked in!
- Piper's braids:
- The prospect of a sunny vacation on the horizon... :)
- My new cocktail: The Vermont Vixen
2 ounces whiskey
1 ounce pure maple syrup
1/2 ounce agave nectar
juice from 1 lemon
Shaken vigorously and and served over ice with a lemon twist.