- I will miss my kids so very much I will likely cry (at least the first night away).
- I will not miss picking up toys all day long.
- I will read at least 3 books.
- I will not read any books with pictures in them.
- I will see my friends from around the country and have a great time catching up.
- I will not want to say goodbye when it's time.
- I will eat too much and drink too much.
- I will not skip the gym.
- I will sleep until I want to get out of bed.
- I will not miss doing dishes.
- I will appreciate this alone time with my husband.
- I will not be wearing any sweaters.
- I will be working on my tan (through a thick layer of sunscreen).
- I will not be wiping anyone's nose (other than my own--if needed).
- I will get that "panicky feeling" that comes sometimes when I am out and about without the kids and think for a moment, "Oh no... did I forget them?"
- I will not have the desire to extend our trip when Saturday rolls around...
- I will be SO READY to return to the love, chaos, mess and routine that is my life I love!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
I Will... I Will Not...
We leave for our annual trip to Cancun in the morning. I've been having some thoughts and making predictions about our week. I thought I might share.
Posted by Tammy